Saturday, October 22, 2022

Saturday October 22 2022

 

It is definitely a windy day here today!  But so warm and just gorgeous outside.  I'm afraid there won't be many leaves left on the trees after this weekend.  But, lots to rake up!

This morning, I read Mark 15-16 before I started my day.  I turned to Study Light to gain some more insight into these chapters.  These chapters are so important, and there's so much to take to heart. I hope you join me in reading along!

For breakfast this morning, we had this really yummy Pumpkin Apple Baked Oatmeal from Recipe Runner.



I topped it with Maple Whipped Cream (so good....from Aldis)  and cinnamon and sugar.  It was like dessert for breakfast!  I used gluten free oats, and that's the only adaptation I made to the recipe.  I will definitely make this again.  It's like a bowl of fall for breakfast!

I am still working on the trick or treat bag for my granddaughter.  I will finish it either tonight or tomorrow.  As I was organizing my sewing table last night, I found some beautiful Halloween fabric a friend had gifted me.  She no longer sews, and she gave me a pile of Christmas fabric.  At the bottom was this gorgeous Halloween fabric!  I should have used it for the bag, if I had remembered it was there.  So now I'm thinking I will make another bag after this one, and let her choose which one she wants.  

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cranberry Orange Bread

  My Christmas baking is just getting started.  I have a lot of gifts to bake this year.  First off, I started with Cranberry Orange Bread. ...